Scotty and John talk about Apple's new language Swift. When you should adopt it and what it means for Objective-C. They also talk about the new blogging engine running this site and Scotty brings us up to date on his backup woes with JustCloud.
- Brent Simmons Blog Post
- Objective-C on Wikipedia
- The Omni Group
- Data Abstract from RemObjects
- PixelCut's PaintCode
- Camel - NodeJS Blog Engine
- Do Not Use Just Cloud - Please link to this to help google ranking.
- Scotty from RemObjects, Twitter: @macdevnet, App.Net: @Scotty Personal Blog: Waffle With Meaning
- John Fox from MemoryMiner and Findery, Twitter: @djembe, App.net: @djembe
Subscribe in iTunes.
Many thanks to our show sponsors Briefs who help cover the costs of running the show.
Website: Briefs Website